Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge


This reading challenge was created by Sandy at Somewhere Only We Know and Holly at Words Fueled by Love.

The main goal of this challenge is to finish some of the series on your TBR. What counts toward this challenge: the last book in a series, whether it is the last book in a series you previously started and need to read the last book of, or a new series that you start and finish during the year. Basically, every last book in a series you complete this year.

For my challenge I will try to complete the Level 4 challenge, meaning I will try to read more than 15 series enders. 

In addition to the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge, I am also participating in the #RockMyTBR reading challenge. I will post a combined monthly wrap-up for both of these challenges and I will try to write as many reviews as possible. This year I decided to up with Goodreads goal to 100, so I probably will only review my absolute favorites. However, I will still rate everything I read on my Goodreads account. If you are looking for any buddy reads, I am also moderating a Goodreads group, Perpetual YA Bookworms, and we plan on reading quite a few series this year, so please join on the fun. 


I really hope to get to interact with more bloggers and make new friends! Let's have an awesome 2016 reading year!

2 comments:

  1. Yay I'm happy to have you joining! I hope lots of others join us for some of the books in the group oh what fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! I'm looking forward to this challenge :)

      Delete