Monday, August 10, 2015

The Blogger Recognition Award

I was nominated by Lucy at Things Lucy Reads and Sinead at Less Reality More Books for The Blogger Recognition Award. I don’t think I know how to fully express how thankful I am; it means the world to me. You guys rock!!!


Rules:
v  Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.

v  Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you've nominated in the post. 
o   Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).

v  Comment on each blog and let them know you've nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.

v  Provide a link to the original post on Edge of NightThat way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!

My Story:
I always loved reading, but I had to put it aside when I was in college because I was a full time student with 3 jobs, so I never had the time for it. Since graduating that changed and I feel like my life is now complete again. Reading is not just a hobby for me; it’s more like a part of my soul (sorry for being a bit cheesy). I always talk about books and I read a lot of blogs, so stepping in the blogerverse was just a matter of time I think. My blog is very new, I started in March 2015, but I am already very invested in it. I absolutely love being able to connect with other bloggers and fangirl over swoony characters. There is nothing better than talking with others who love reading as much as I do.  

My Advice:
I don’t think I am the best person to give advice since I am so new to blogging, but a few things I learned in my short time is that you need to do the blog for yourself, design it how you want, write about what you want, and don’t compare yourself to other blogs. Always be kind!

I nominate, in no particular order:
 Library Luv @ Beyond the Book Reviews
 Ang @ Ang Reads
Sajda @ Across the Words 
Ashley @ Words We Heart
Sabrina and Samantha @ The Forest of Words and Pages
Jennifer @ YA Book Nerd
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian
Kimberly @ Over the Bookshelf
 Christina @ Books are Life
 Alyssa @ The Eater of Books

8 comments:

  1. I totally understand about reading being a part of your soul! When I read....I can't describe the feeling. Everything else disappears and for those moments you are transformed into another world. I love that feeling!! I love your story and advice!! Thank you for participating in the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with everything you said. Reading is happiness :)

      Delete
  2. This is so nifty! Congrats girl and thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I can't wait to read your story and advice, if you decide to participate. :)

      Delete
  3. Bogdana, welcome to the community that all have reading as a part of their soul. We understand here. It's not cheesy at all, it's the truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the nomination Bogdana! I really enjoyed reading your story, and I'm excited about participating. And you're right, "Always be kind," is fabulous advice! I feel like it is just too easy to write negative comments/say mean things on the internet, where you can't actually see the person you're hurting. Kindness should be part of the Blogger's Creed, if there is such a thing ;)
    Keep up the blogging, fangirling, and book loving!

    Rebekah @ Wordsmithing and Worldbuilding

    ReplyDelete