Saturday, March 5, 2016

Dragon's Loyalty Award

A few months ago I was nominated by the lovely Rebekah at Wordsmithing and Worldbuilding to participate in this tag, but life was quite busy at that time and I didn’t get a chance to write a post. However, now that things slowed down, I am finally able to participate. If you don't follow Rebekah's blog, you should change that immediately, as it is quite amazing! Thank you so much for the nomination!

Here are the rules for the Dragon's Loyalty Award:
1. Announce your win with a post, and link to whomever presented your award
2. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you've linked them in the post.
5. Display the award certificate on your website.

And now on to the "interesting" things about myself. This was rather hard as I think I am quite open and shared quite a bit in my "About Me" section. So after lots of thinking and digging, here's what I came up with.

1. I am originally from Romania, and my hometown is in Transylvania.

2. I love going to Disney World and Universal Studios in Orlando, FL. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is pretty much my favorite place on earth!

3. I am obsessed with Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. I go every year multiple times during the months of September and October.

4. I love all things nerdy. I've attended Dragon Con for a few years and San Diego Comic Con is on my bucket list. Last year was my first time cosplaying and I hope to do it more often.

5. I have a library in my house. It's a room dedicated to just my books and all my nerdy collections (funkos, figurines, etc). It is without a doubt my happy place :)

6. I love swimming. From a very young age I started training and now I find it very calming and peaceful.

7. I love owls. They are absolutely the cutest and most fascinating birds.

This was a super fun tag and I hope you guys will enjoy participating. I nominate not only the bloggers listed below, but everyone reading this and wanting to participate. If you decide to participate, please make sure to leave me a link in the comments so that I can go see your posts and get to know you a bit better.

2. Xan at Diversityin YA
4. Krystianna at Downright Dystopian
6. Lucy at TheReading Date
9. Allysa at The Eater of Books!
10. Helena, Becky, and Stacie at Book Nerd Addict
11. Nicole at Boundless Bookaholic
12. Brittany at The Book Addict's Guide
13. Amy at  Tripping Over Books
14. Allysa at Books Take You Places
15. Lucy at Books With Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment