Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday [16]: Top Ten Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an amazing weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR. For this post I had to really dig around because I tend to add books to different lists in different places. Every time I see a book that interests me on other blogs I tend to add it somewhere, just to make sure I keep track of it, so I end up with books on my Amazon Wishlist, my Goodreads to read shelf, or my excel spreadsheet (I LOVE spreadsheets!!!). So after consulting all of my resources, here is what I came up with:
1.   Ruined
by Amy Tintera
(release date: May 3, 2016)

2.   The Star-touched Queen
by Roshani Chokshi
(release date: May 3, 2016)

3.   The Crown’s Game
by Evelyn Skye
(release date: May 17, 2016)

4.   Reign of Shadows
by Sophie Jordan
(release date: February 9, 2016)

5.   Elementals
by Michelle Madow
(release date: January 26, 2016)

6.   S
by JJ Abrams and Doug Dorst

7.   -10. The Seven Realms Series
by Cinda Williams
(The Demon King, The Exiled Queen, The Gary Wolfe Throne, and The Crimson Crown)

Are any of these on your TBR? If you read/reviewed any of them, I’d love to hear/read your thoughts. Please leave me a link in the comments below J



2 comments:

  1. I have a couple of these guys on my list. I also just finished Elementals: Prophecy of Shadows the other day! Some good reads we need to get to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice top ten! Love how the last four are from the same series!

    ReplyDelete