Monday, December 21, 2015

I'm baaaaaaaack!


Hi Guys! It’s been a crazy stressful two months for me and I haven’t been able to post anything on my blog. But that is all behind me now and I am ready to get back into full blogger mode. Even though I haven’t blogged at all over the last few months I still managed to read quite a few books, so I will have quite a few reviews to post.

While I was away I also got nominated for a couple of tags that I want to participate in so be ready to get nominated too!

Thank you to all that still kept in touch in my absence! It was so nice to still be able to keep in touch with you through other social media outlets. I absolutely love the book community!!! You guys rock!!!

In addition to the book reviews I will post I am also going to get back to the weekly Top Ten Tuesdays, Waiting on Wednesday, and Stacking the Shelves.


There are quite a few giveaways that I am planning to host over the next couple of months, so stay tuned for more info on that. That’s all for now. See you guys tomorrow for my Top Ten Tuesday post!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I know work has been super busy during this season but happy to see you back I look forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete